Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2, 2011

This week has been so hectic.  #1  We became grandparents for the 4th time on Monday.  An adorable baby girl!!!!   Kaisley Nicole Wassemiller weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz.  Our son, Levi, is her daddy!  she is so adorable.  I'm so happy to have her in our family.  Mommy, Daddy and baby are doing great! 

#2 got in about 8 hours overtime at work, because we have had some extra cases come up! 

#3 had a 7 year old granddaughter's birthday on Thursday.  Rilynn I cannot believe you are 7 already!  What a beautiful young lady you have grown into and sweet!!!!  you are so sweet and thoughtful and grandma and grandpa love you bigger than the universe. 

Today we worked in our yard.  Getting a shade put up over our patio.  Roy is working on that.  I'm pulling weeds, watering the garden, transplanting flowers, catching up on laundry, drying dill.  I fixed us some burritos for dinner.  I've hung out some laundry on the clothes line too.  I haven't done laundry for a couple of weeks, so it has really piled up!  Now I need to wash bedding and towels and my laundry will be done.  That'll be done tomorrow, hopefully! 

I'm thinking of making some sour dough starter for some bread!  I love to make bread, in case you couldn't tell.  I wish I could eat it, but it just won't go down, so I like making it for others.  I will share the recipe for it all later. 

We are off to the farm shortly, to pick up the shade and to see his brothers and sister.  We will be having a 4th of July BBQ like usual.    This year we are going to serve burgers and brats.  Also Homemade Ice Cream!   Several different flavors. 

Well, we are off for now.  More later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment