Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Garden

Well, can I hear a WAHOO.....I got to pick a whole sum of 6 green beans tonight!  Whoopie doo!!!!  At least it is a start!  so...6 green beans, 2 cucumbers and 1 jalapeno.  Like I said, at least it is a start! 

Roy came through his procedure fine yesterday.  today he is having quite a bit of pain.  Pain pills aren't helping!  I feel so bad for him.  He always has dealt with pain so well, never complain or take pain pills.  Now.....he is almost in tears because of the pain. 

I've watered the yard and the garden!  I made mashed potatoes for dinner and did a load of laundry!  I go to the front yard and what do I see????  Roy watering the front flower garden, doubled over in pain.  That man is gonna be the death of me yet!  Shame on him.  I made him come back in the house.  Now he is upstairs snoozing in the chair. 

This weekend I will making Breakfast casseroles for church on Sunday.  I am working on the menu now and will post it and the recipes later. 

Take care everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment