Sunday, March 6, 2011

March OAMC Menu

Okay...after a day of cooking and laundry and dishes....I am sitting down, before our class at church....to post our cooking menu for the Month of March.  Here it is!  I'll try to post the recipes too. 

Big Batch Cheeseburger Bake
Homemade Baked Beans
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Honey Baked Pork Chops
Incredible Crab Cakes
Cherry Crisp
Salisbury Patties
Hot Soft Pretzels
Orange Almond Shortbread Slices
Meatballs
Broccoli Rice Casserole
Peach Pie
Beef Stroganoff
Apricot glazed Chicken Tenders
marvelous Mashed Potatoes.
Heartland Brownies
Speedy overnight casserole
Bacon Cheese New Potatoes
English toffee
Oven Ready Souper Burgers
Twice Baked Potatoes
Peanut Butter Monster Cookies

Well looking at this it looks rather ambitious, but I assure you, it is but it is well worth it. 

I will do my calendar and show you how I make out my daily menu. 

Keep checking back

No comments:

Post a Comment