Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2011

Hi!!!  Tonight was a busy evening.  Tuesday's I ALWAYS make sure that I'm done with my evening "stuff" so I can sit down and watch my most favorite show..."The Biggest Loser".  Tonight was no different.  When I got off work, I came home and turned on my oven and changed my clothes and went for my 45 minute walk.  Then I came home and we went and exercised our rights and voted in our City primary!  Before we left to vote, I put some of the HUGE Italian Bread in the oven to heat it up.  When we returned home I put some water on to boil for some penne pasta, heated up the sausage in cream sauce.  When the pasta was done, so was the sausage in cream sauce AND the bread.  10 minutes tops is all it took.  We sat down and ate, and I got the dishes done and was sitting in the chair just as my show started.  That is another reason that I LOVE OAMC! 

I'll be sharing more recipes soon, so keep watching. 

Tomorrow night I'm grinding up ham to make ham salad for sandwiches for a mission trip for our church this weekend.  Then Thursday night Amber and I will assemble them and we will make a potato salad.  Then Friday night and Saturday, I will make muffins for our church services on Sunday.  I love doing this!  I'm having a blast!  I will let you know what muffins I make and I will take pictures and share with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment