Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5, 2011

This week has been very busy...and wow does my house show it.  It all started last Friday night and I made some dessert for a fund raiser here.  Then I was asked to make sandwiches for a mission trip, so I made about 35 sandwiches (ham salad, roast beef, pastrami, turkey) and potato salad.  Monday night went and did the shopping for the lunch stuff and some other necessaties.  Tuesday night was my show, (the biggest loser) so I didn't do anything.  Roy had put the ham on cook during the day, so it was ready.  Wednesday night I boiled eggs, ground up the ham and made up the ham salad.  So Thursday I made up the sandwiches and the potatoe salad.  Friday night we delivered the lunch to the church.  This week I volunteered to take muffins to church.  So after making the sandwiches and Potato Salad on Thursday night, I started making the muffins on Friday night.  Ha!  My dining room table is full of mini muffins.  I made pumpkin, applesauce, spice, and banana muffins.  I was up until 3 a.m baking the muffins.  Then today we went to the farm and slaughtered 2 cows.  Now in two weeks we go to butcher them up and package them.  I can't wait! A freezer full of meat!!!  Only thing is I need to defrost my freezer!!!  Ughhhh  I do not like that job!  

Tomorrow is church and the kids will be here for dinner again...Roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, and homemade biscuits. 

I will try to get back to posting recipes again.  I also have our OAMC menu for March to post.  I will get that done this coming week...I promise. 

Happy eating to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment