Sunday, February 20, 2011

sweet Mustard Glazed Salmon dinner

Today for dinner we had the Sweet Mustard Glazed Salmon for dinner.  Not one of our favorites.  Not sure we will be doing it again!  easy enough to fix...only took about 15 minute to get it on the table, but the taste wasn't all that great!  At least that is what the family told me.  Between daughter and husband, 2 granddaughters and son....wasn't enough for me.  From the sounds of it, I'm rather glad I didn't get to eat any. 

I want to clarify something.  You don't have to make everything from scratch to be a success at OAMC.  I just chose to do it, for our economics.  There are recipes that call for already prepared supplies and I have some of them.  I do use them, more now than back then.  It is not a necessity for you to make everything from scratch.  You don't have to. 

good eats to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment