Saturday, February 5, 2011

February OAMC

Well we are done!  Started at 10 a.m. and it is just now 6 pm.  took some time off for lunch and we are just getting done.  Today we prepared the following:  Sweet Mustard Glazed Salmon (had to go get some printer ink today for the printer, so double checked the salmon and they had some..so picked it up...YEA!!!!!); chili cheese bake; cashew chicken; penne in cream sauce with sausage; creamy chicken enchiladas; sour cream chicken; oven ready souper burgers.  I have made earlier, Italian bread; Texas sheet cake.  I still need to make 2 more of each of those and also 3 classic crumb cake; lemon bread; homemade baked beans; four corners refried beans; pumpkin chocolate chip loaf; and frozen lemon pie.  Those don't take long at all, so I will work on them this week.  But at least the main dishes are done.  I also made spaghetti sauce mix to share with each of the kids....6 batches for each. 

We were not terribly organized this month, so we have all vowed to be better organized.  I will attach pictures soon.  I didn't take a picture of the end results as Brooke had already left with hers and in order to make room for the food, I had mine put in the freezer already!  So all in all I think we did pretty good today.  We added a few other dishes and Ivy made a different version of chicken enchiladas than the rest of us did....

Pictures will follow soon.  along with recipes 

I'm ready for a foot soak and a massage!  I'm pooped!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Deb, this is awesome. Even if I don't do it all, the recipes and prep instructions are awesome! You will give me more ideas! Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! come back often. Pictures from today will be posted soon! If you have any questions, please give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete