Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Italian Bread

I tried a new recipe!  The Italian Bread that I have posted here is a new one to me.  I made it and it is great but the "two" loaves are HUGE!  Two loaves will feed at least 3 families!  It is easy to make.  But they are HUGE!  love it!  We are going to have it with our Penne in cream sauce with Sausage. 

Next month I will try to post our menus that I will be serving at home.  The month that my husband works the evening shift, I don't do menus as he isn't home and I don't eat enough to cook or warm up anything.  The only times I "cook" a meal is on weekends for the noon meals.  So, I will also be posting our OAMC menu toward the end of this month, then next month I plan on posting my home menu for each week.  I find meal prep is a lot easier if I have a menu.  It also helps with the grocery shopping and cuts down on unnecessary  trips to the store. 

If you have any suggestions for a topic for me to discuss here, please leave me message either here or on facebook or my email. 

I will post some more recipes tomorrow night.  I will also post pictures of the HUGE loaves of bread!  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment