Saturday, February 5, 2011

Prep night

Tomorrow, Saturday, February 5, 2011, is our cooking day!  Tonight we did our shopping and our prep.  I want to stress to plan your groceries according to aisles in the store.  That way you aren't doing any back tracking.  Seemed I did a lot of that tonight.  List wasn't organized at all.  I'll do better next month!  As far as the prep work, I got my part done!  shredded the chicken, chopped the onions, cooked the sausage.  I laid out all my ingredients with the respective recipe, with the exception of the meats and the refrigerated items.  In the refrigerator I have them split up according to recipe!  I have my containers lined up with the ingredients.  All the utensils and the knifes are lined up.  My counters are cleaned off...no toaster, no can opener, no jars.  Nothing!  So I think we are ready! 

Oh yes....we are not making the salmon dish as WalMart was out of salmon.  So trying to decide what to prepare in it's stead.  maybe Souper Burgers!?!?!  Mmmm 

I'll let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment