Monday, June 13, 2011

Grilled Hamburger

Today was a typical Monday for sure!  Mondays are so hard to get around for...after having the weekend off!  Made it to work on time though!  That is an accomplishment for me on Mondays! 

Because of sores in my mouth, I can't eat much!  :-(     Lunch time I tried to eat a little salad....my goodness it hurt...so I ate a dab of yogurt.  Tonight I wanted to make some dinner for Roy.  Rilynn, our oldest granddaughter had a softball game at 7 so needed to have dinner over with in time to make it to the game.  So I grilled a hamburger for him.  I mixed some onion and some dry ranch dressing and some salt and pepper with the ground beef.  Made part of it into a patty and grilled it on low.  Then I took a small potatoe and cut it into strips and soaked the strips in salted water.  Drained them well and blotted dry with a paper towel.  While the burger was grilling, I fried the fries.  When they were done, seasoned them with seasoned salt and some pepper.  I sauteed onions for the tooppings and put on some cheese for him.  Toasted a bun for him.  With a pickle spear, and some left over baked beans he had a good dinner. 

We went off to the game in time to watch her take the field.  It is so fun to watch those little ones hustle after the ball and learn the fundamentals of the game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment