Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend April 2, 2011

What a busy weekend!  Where does the time go?!  Saturday we worked in our yard...well I should say, Roy worked in the yard redoing the fence.  I assisted when asked and needed.  I made 2 batches of meatballs for the freezer.  Later we went to Burlington to help our daughter and son-in-law with some electrical outlet for their new stove and I got to spend time with grandson and spoil him.  What fun grandma and him had together.  He thinks grandma is funny and he smiles at her and laughs when she makes funny faces and funny noices.  We did some grocery shopping while there at their Safeway, since we don't have to pay sales tax on food items in Colorado.   Then we went out to eat our supper. 

Sunday was church day!  Such a blessing and so fun to go and worship and spend time with friends and family!  All of our children came to our house for lunch.  I made Taco Salad.  That is one of our family's all time favorite meals!  I had browned the meat and seasoned it Saturday night.  I also shredded the cheese and diced the onions and drained the beans.  So when we got home from church I just had to assemble the salad and we were ready to eat!  Such a joy.  What a wonderful time we had!  I love family time.  BUT I also enjoy time alone!  but not as often as I like having my family around! 

Rilynn getting some lovin from little sister Baleigh

Cousins


Ryker enjoying his toes. 

Ryker enjoying the sun and swing

Ryker smiling for the camera

Ryker laughing and giggling



Grandma and Ryker bonding
 




No comments:

Post a Comment