Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011

Well, we have our granddaughters now for 3 weeks.  Oh my gosh....I forgot what is was like to have a 6 year old and a 4 yr old in the house 24/7.  We do get our snuggling time in though!  and lots of it! 

Sunday was Easter.  Saturday I made breakfast casserole for the Church Brunch and made hamburger buns and hot dog buns.  I made up a batch of dinner roll dough for sunday.  I finally went to bed around 2 a.m.  I got up Sunday morning and felt horrible!  I had no energy and felt like I had been ran over by a MACK truck.  I went to church and then Amber and the girls came here for dinner.  I ate a bite and then excused myself and went downstairs and laid down.  I slept for 4 hours.  Got up when Levi came by.    Then went to bed around 9 and slept all night long and actually overslept Monday morning!  Felt fine though...so went to work.  Still feel fine.   Roy thinks I over did myself on Saturday and didn't get much rest.  

This sunday we have a potluck dinner at church.  So saturday I'm going to make a casserole and rolls and a salad and a dessert to take.  So friday night I'm going to get the recipes figured out and I'll post them here. 

I will also post pics of the cooking.  I've been requested to post more pictures, so we'll see how I do on that. 

I have pictures of the hamburger buns and hot dogs and I will post them soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment