Saturday, April 9, 2011

donuts/muffins

Today was a baking day!  I started out making donuts...8 dozen all total...plus that many donut holes.  Then my husband talked me into making muffins.  So about 4 pm I started on muffins.  I made 1 batch of each of these:  Black Cherry Sour Cream muffins; Mom's Zucchini Muffins; Lemon Poppyseed Muffins; Cadbury Creme Egg Muffins.  Here it is 10 pm and I just took the last batch out of the oven.  Hewwww  I'm pooped!  Now....hopefully our son will help eat any of the leftovers. 

This has been a busy week, but this coming week is going to be just as busy if not more so.  Last Tuesday, Rilynn had a soccer game, grandma took her to get a prize for getting a 100% on her spelling test and took her out for dinner.   Thursday night we had the girls.  Friday night I had puppet practice for a program that is coming up.  Today I cooked.   Tomorrow is church, so I'll load up the muffins and donuts and hopefully they will be gone!  Tomorrow night we have our Life Group class, Marriage Oneness.    Monday night I will do laundry!  Tuesday night Rilynn has a music program.  Thursday night we have the girls again.  Friday night is puppet practice again.  Saturday is puppet practice and Roy works.   Sunday is church and our Puppet program that Amber is directing!  All of that and working 8 hours a day for the police! 

I will post pictures and recipes of the muffins and donuts this week.  I'll let you know how they go over at church too. 

For now, I'm going to bed and rest my poor tired feet. 

Night night for now

No comments:

Post a Comment