Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday September 18, 2011

Wow was it a beautiful day today.  Absolutely gorgeous weather!  I enjoy Sundays so much.  Between church and spending time with church family and spending time with my blood family and cooking and serving them all and spending time with my wonderful TDH (tall/dark/handsome) husband, can't think of a better way to spend the Lord's day! 

As I've mentioned before we have our family and some church family to our house for lunch.  Today was no different, other than we added a few church family to it!  For lunch today I served 15!!!  2 large pans of lasagna, an entire loaf of Texas toast garlic bread, broccoli/cauliflower with cheese sauce, tossed salad, and bing cherry salad, with peach crisp for dessert with homemade whipped cream!  I went to bed last night thinking I wasn't going to have enough!  Ha!    I will post the recipes tomorrow night as I'm getting ready to go to church now. 

I even found time to make some butter.  yummy 

The only problem was that I was getting ready to move a baking sheet that I had some of the garlic bread thinking it was one that hadn't been in the oven yet.  WRONG!!!!!!  I have blisters on 3 fingers on my left hand, and no feeling in them either.  Now....how am I suppose to type at work tomorrow?  Having a hard time now....making a lot of typos!  Hopefully I'm catching them all. 

Well I'm off to church.    More tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment