Sunday, January 23, 2011

February Menu

Okay..please bare with me as I am new to the blogging scene.  I'm hoping to post the menu, some hints, and some of the recipes.  But I'm afraid it will make the page too long...so we will see how this works.  So bare with me as there may be changes on and off.  So...here we go.

This is the menu for our February OAMC day. 

Salmon
Chile cheese bake
Sour Cream Chicken
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Adobe Chicken
Penne in Cream Sauce with Sausage
Cashew Chicken
Homemade Baked Beans
Four Corners Refried Beans
Broccoli Rice Casserole
Caramel Brownies
Frozen Lemon Pie
Texas Sheet Cake


I try to make the breads for the meals and share with the family. 

A sample of my own personal one meal.  Sour Cream Chicken/Homemade Baked Beans/corn/Caramel Brownies!    possibly either a jello salad or a tossed salad too. 

So there you have it.  I have also posted a recipe on the side menu...hopefully it came through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment