Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sunday November 4.

Tomorrow, Sunday, we will be hosting our usual Sunday lunch!  Last week it was fried chicken and mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, biscuits, pumpkin pie!  I loved it!  had our 3 children and a couple of new friends.  So the thought this week was to try to top that meal! 

Spaghetti won out!  Although Fried chicken is one of my favorite meals...this is has always been a hit with my family.  I make my own spaghetti sauce dry mix.  I will not be sharing that recipe here as I'm trying to start a small business selling my dry mixes!  But I will share the recipe for the meatballs! 

1 egg
2 T water
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup minced onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl combine egg, water, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper. Add ground beef, broken into chunks, and mush with your hands to combine. Form into meatballs about 1" in diameter and place on a broiler pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until meatballs are no longer pink in center. Cool and in your favorite recipes.

tomorrow along with the spaghetti and sauce, garlic bread, corn, and a dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment