Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011

Okay..I've been horrible about updating my blog.  I pledge I will TRY to do better.  Just been busy here.  I will try to do it much better. 

Today, was a first for me!  I did a Once A Month Cooking presentation and I loved it!  I was so nervous...my knees were knocking so loudly I'm sure you could hear them at your house!  But I was excited to do the presentation too!  They were receptive and I think fairly excited about it.  If you ladies are reading this...please know that I really did enjoy it and I hope you learned something, as that was goal!  Thank you for having me! 

I baked 2 doz cookies yesterday and HUGE pot of chili.  Friday I cooked Chicken chicken soup, made 2 loaves of Bread,  jelly and a pineapple pie in the oven! 

For lunch today we had the chili AND chicken noodle soup and cornbread!  soooo yummy, but I didn't eat any cornbread...I don't like it, but I can't eat it anyway! 

Thanksgiving is coming up this week, and I will be making Zweiback rolls and pumpkin pie, butterscotch pudding (from scratch, not the boxed stuff!) and a crustless pumpkin pie.  Will try to post pictures, but will for sure post some of the recipes. 

Also will post a picture of my freezers!  full!!!! 

More later on! 

2 comments:

  1. Deb, thanks SO much for presenting the other day! You did a great job and I'm excited :) I've got my menu planned and worksheets filled out and soon the fun will begin (I'll take today (Sunday) off :) ) ~Amanda M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, It's Amanda again. I'm making your Heartland brownies (we'll see if any get frozen). However I don't see any baking soda/powder in there? Do you need 1/2 t. or so of one or the other for leavening? Love the site. Just talked to some of the girls today and we are planning to start a swap in January :)

    ReplyDelete