Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16, 2011

Time sure has a way of getting away from a person!  I cannot believe it is the middle of October already!  AND it has been over a week since I last posted.  Boy am I a terrible blogger. 

Well I did it!  I have planned a Once A Month Cooking session with our church!  Some ladies from the church have expressed an interest!  I've made up the menu.  I tried to vary the types of food in the ethnicity and the types of proteins!  This month only concentrating on the main dishes.  Later months we will try to add sides and desserts...and maybe even breads!  I've got a ton of ideas to add more interest and to help instruct and growth and fellowship! 

Here is the menu for this month: 

Too Good Pork Chops; Oven Ready Souper burgers; Chicken Alfredo; Honey Lime chicken; Elegant Chicken in Marinade; Rainy Day Chicken with Rice; Marinated Flank Steak; Penne in Cream Sauce with Sausage; Hungry Man's Manicotti; Sour Cream Enchiladas; King Ranch Casserole; Chicken & Broccoli Lo Mein; Chicken Tetrazzini; Parmesan Steaks; Cashew Chicken; Meat loaf; Pepper Steak; Chicken Noodle Soup; Winter Pot Roast; Meal on the Run Pork Loin; Magnificent Casserole; Pizza Stromboli; Cranberry chuck Roast on the Grill; Burritos; Chicken Nuggets.  Whew! 

For our meal for the cooking day, I'm considering providing a freezer meal of pizza and pumpkin pie cake! 

If you are interested in taking part in the cooking...give me a shout and I'll get a menu to you.  I really truly hope to see you at our class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment