Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27, 2011

This weekend is a busy cooking weekend for me!  I will be making 4 breakfast casseroles for Family Sunday at church and I will be making baked beans, a salad, and a dessert for the annual Wassemiller Weiner Fest.  All that will be done on Saturday.  mmm 

Sunday we will take the breakfast casseroles to the church on our way out of town.  Then we will be at the Weiner Fest for the rest of the day!  We will be doing some target practice with a huge arsenal and 4-wheeling and of course some eating!  and most importantly some fellowship with family and close friends. 

Now of all times to come down with a summer cold and feel like I've been ran over by a Mac truck....it's now!   Not a good time!  never good to have a cold and feel sick.....but when you are busy anyway...not the best of timing!  but I've never been known to have good timing anyway!  ha! ha!  It is hard to cook and bake when you ache all over and you are running a fever!  soooo...I'm taking some meds and going to bed. 

I plan on taking pictures of all the cooking tomorrow.  I do have a girls night out gathering that i"m invited too...hopefully I'll feel better and can attend! 

Happy and safe Memorial Weekend to you all.  Stay safe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment